Today developer Traveller’s Tales, publisher Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment and the LEGO Group revealed a brand new clip featuring the habituated nemesis Darkseid, who is voiced by Michael Ironside.
The short video shows Darkseid go up against the likes of The Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, and many others, for control of the planet. In the run-up to its big release, there has been trailers-a-plenty to entertain the mass amount of fans Lego have accumulated over the years. More recently during Gamescom, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released a brand new story trailer showcasing some new gameplay.
In addition to Michael Ironside playing Darkseid, who else can you expect to hear in Lego DC Super-Villains?
- Mark Hamill (The Joker)
- Kevin Conroy (Batman)
- Fred Tatasciore (Clayface, Doomsday, Killer Croc)
- Gina Torres (Superwoman)
- Brandon Routh (Shazam)
- Gilbert Gottfried (Mister Mxyzptlk)
- Mark Rolston (Deathstroke)
- Scott Porter (Aquaman)
- Julie Nathanson (Silver Banshee)
- Michael Rosenbaum (Flash)
- Tara Strong (Harley Quinn)
- C. Thomas Howell (Reverse-Flash)
- Cissy Jones (Lois Lane)
- Clancy Brown (Lex Luthor)
- Wally Wingert (Riddler)
- Tasia Valenza (Poison Ivy)
- Tom Kane (Commissioner Gordon)
- Lex Lang (Deathstorm)
- Travis Willingham (Superman)
- JB Blanc (Penguin, Ra’s al Ghul)
- Eric Bauza (Mister Freeze)
As you can see, that’s a pretty amazing voice-over cast!
Lego DC Super-Villains will be available October 19 on for PS4, Xbox One X, Switch, and PC. If you want to pre-order the game via Amazon, you can do so by clicking here.
In the meantime, you can check out the Lego DC Super-Villains Darkseid clip below:
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.