Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us Part II Outbreak reveal is right around the corner today and to mark the celebration when the cordyceps fungus hit and almost killed the entire nation, Sony has treated us to some pretty big discounts on the PlayStation Store, but only if you live in the US.
A lot of the deals obviously focus on The Last of Us, so if you haven’t yet played the remastered version on PS4 (which I would personally like to know why not?) then you can grab it for half price. Also included in the discounts are a stack of add-ons for Factions, which is the multi-player side of The Last of Us and the amazing Left Behind DLC.
Here’s a small section of the deals you can find and prices:
- The Last of Us Remastered (full game) – $9.99
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Stand Alone DLC – $4.99
- The Last of Us Outbreak Day Theme – $1.49
- The Last Of Us Remastered – Survivalist Weapon Bundle (Multi-player) – $2.99
- The Last Of Us Gesture Bundle (Multi-player) – $1.24
Many more deals can be found over on the PlayStation Outbreak Day Sale, so until Naughty Dog unravel their new and exclusive items, content, and promotions over on the official The Last of Us website, this should tide eager fans over for a few hours.