The award ceremony of The Game Awards has just ended, and we now know who what at the show created and hosted by industry veteran Geoff Keighley.
The Game of the Year award was brought home by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, while The Last of Us Part II managed to grab the vote for Most Anticipated game.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild also won Best Game Direction and Best Action/Adventure Game.
Below you can read the full list of winners.
- Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Best Game Direction: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Best Narrative: What Remains of Edith Finch
- Best Art Direction: Cuphead
- Best Audio Design: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Best Performance: Melina Juergens, Hellblade
- Games for Impact: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Best Ongoing Game: Overwatch
- Best Action Game: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Best Action/Adventure Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Best Role Playing Game: Persona 5
- Best Fighting Game: Injustice 2
- Best Family Game: Super Mario Odyssey
- Best Strategy Game: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
- Most Anticipated Game: The Last of Us Part II
- Best Independent Game: Cuphead
- Best Student Game: Level Squared
- Best Esports Game: Overwatch
- Best Debut Indie Game: Cuphead
- Best Score/Music: Nier: Automata
- Best Mobile Game: Monument Valley
- Best Sports/Racing Game: Forza Motorsport 7
- Best VR/AR Game: Resident Evil 7
- Best Handheld Game: Metroid: Samus Return
- Best Chinese Game: jx3 HD
- Industry Icon Award: Carol Shaw
- Trending Gamer: Dr. Disrepect
- Best Esports Player: Lee sang-hyeok “Faker”
- Best Esports Team: Cloud9
Last year, Overwatch was the winner of the Game of the Year prize. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild was voted Most Anticipated Game.